Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where does Norm Coleman stand on drilling for our own oil?

I am a Minnesotan who probably will vote for Norm Coleman, but after visiting his web site I don't know where he stands on drilling offshore, in ANWR and everywhere else we can find our own oil. I think it a crock of crap that the Chinese can drill closer to our shores than we can.





DRILL HERE! DRILL NOW! PAY LESS!


http://www.americansolutions.com/Where does Norm Coleman stand on drilling for our own oil?
He's for drilling and nuclear energy too.Where does Norm Coleman stand on drilling for our own oil?
I have yet to find a legitimate article about the Chinese drilling near our coast. Coleman wold grind his mother up for her oil content...he's a Bush croney...I'm from New Ulm, MN
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment