Monday, August 23, 2010

If my girlfriend goes off sex am I right to ';drill for oil'; elsewhere.?

I would rather you plant your seed in the belly of a whore than to spill them on the ground. (Gen 38:7 Gen 38:8 Gen 38:9)If my girlfriend goes off sex am I right to ';drill for oil'; elsewhere.?
Please don't think me prudish, but that does rather sound like Weapons grade betrayal to me. By the way, the same publication also forbids adultery. Preserve your girlfriends faith in you, not to mention the continued health of your love furniture. Even the Whore has a dignity worth preserving. don't line the pockets of her pimp.








Why not just work out why your girlfriend has taken to abstention?If my girlfriend goes off sex am I right to ';drill for oil'; elsewhere.?
I don't see how drilling for oil will satisfy your sexual needs, though it could make you rich if you were to strike say a large oil field. Why did you gf go off sex? Maybe you should talk to her about what you are doing wrong, or not doing.
Your not a very nice Boy friend if you think like that , and you wrote quotes Why to make yourself feel better about cheating?


Why don鈥檛 you talk to your girlfriend and found out what is troubling her instead of thinking with your Dick
wow. you must be really bad in bed if you made her go off sex. Judging by how you think I wouldnt want to have sex with you either. Your a disease waiting to happen.


You really disgust me
maybe shes just gone off you?





how about you split with her, so you go plant seeds in the bellys of whores (gaining STDs while youre at it) and she can find someone who actually turns her on!





winners all round.
Pitty help her if she can't do 'it' for a while for some medical reason. You have no loyalty to your woman. Just hope your 'bits' keep performing - or maybe she will go and 'spread her oil' elsewhere?
Let me see if I've got this right. I've got a dude using bible quotes to justify messing around on his woman?





Ok.





Not without abandoning the current drill site to allow someone else to try their own luck first.
No. You should try to find out why your girlfriend has gone off sex and help her to want it again.


I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if your girlfriend was asking the same question.
I wouldn't bother - if your girlfriend has gone off your lame bedroom technique, another girl probably will too.





Here's a tip for you - it's not a race!!!
If thats how you feel maybe you should split up and find a more willing partner, save a lot of heartbreak in the long run.
If u loved and respected your girlfriend,u wouldnt even consider it,no matter wot genesis says.if i were u,i'd try n find out why she's went off sex
Thanks for the heads up, I never knew that there was Biblical approval for playing away from home.





Star for you mate.








.
';As ye sow, so shall ye reap';!
No don't!
try wan king a bit more !
no keep it in
lol so many people will never get what ''true love'' is.








take it easy babes..........

No comments:

Post a Comment