Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whos with me to drill for oil in my backyard?

i feel for single moms trying to pay bills and throwing away money on gas.i also blame the government for letting this happen.anyone have any ideas of whats to come?Whos with me to drill for oil in my backyard?
Thank you for showing concern us single moms... wish the government care enough to do something about it (like going after dead beat dads w/a bit more gusto!!!)


Who knows what's to come... all I know is I'm scared for my kids.Whos with me to drill for oil in my backyard?
thats exactly right, it is the governments fault!





The USA should be free from foreign oil, we have oil shale in Colorado, we have oil that we can go get in the Gulf of Mexico - before the ChiComs get it with the help of Cuba, we have oil in Alaska... but the government is blocking oil companies from going to get it.
Obama will save the world.
WW 3 will start sooner than we want it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment