Saturday, August 21, 2010

What size drill bit will I need to check my garden for oil?

I would try an Archimedes Screw.What size drill bit will I need to check my garden for oil?
a big one ?What size drill bit will I need to check my garden for oil?
They do sell them at Halfords - - just ask about the size.


Don't put it in you ordinary drill.


You may need assistance, unless you work out.


Remember to get some Swarfega to wash off oil.
453, start there!
You might want to begin by looking at satellite images before even considering drilling.
A very large one I would imagine.
2 feet
1000 mm X 1+ mile long
Just go to your local garage and buy some, it's much easier.
Smallest one don't want a big mess!
Triple X. You are gonna hafta go deep.
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment