Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I be buying stock in any oil companies planning to drill the Bakken Oil Play? If your answer is yes, wh

If its a reputable company. Dont buy penny stocks that mention it. They'll just use it to hype their stock price. Its an expensive and risky business to drill it. With prices so high this is probably the best chance, The project is going to have to be well capitalized.Should I be buying stock in any oil companies planning to drill the Bakken Oil Play? If your answer is yes, wh
Two of the 7 companies involved that I have found out about are very well known and also involved in many other projects, therefore I consider them safe. EOG Resources (EOG) and MDU Resources (MDU). I own share of MDU.


But, as you don't know me, don't trust me or anyone else. The above 2 are not recommendations, just a couple of companies involved, please do your own research.

No comments:

Post a Comment